- Symbols and their Meaning
- Chassis - Board
- Circuit Diagram Control Unit, Chassis
- Control Unit Boards
- Picture Tube Board
- Circuit Diagram Deflection
- Circuit Diagram Color/RGB
- Circuit Diagram IF Amplifier
- Circuit Diagram Stereo Output Stage
- Circuit Diagram Teletext Decoder
- Circuit Diagram Cable Tuner
- Circuit Diagram Remote Control
- Circuit Diagram Euro - AV Socket Board
- Important Circuit Symbols
- ZF - Verstärker
- Multinorm ZF - Verstärker
- Euro - AV - Buchsenplatte
- Videotext - Decoder
- Farb - RGB - Modul
- Farb - RGB - Multinorm - Modul
- NF - Endstufe
- Zeilenendstufe und O/W - Modulator
There are currently no product reviews.
complete part-lists and pcb layout, schematic diagram is good enlargable,
Excellent, fast delivery, excellent product. Good luck!
This manual is for the usa model only. But it is clear
, accurate and comprehensive, including board layouts and schematics.
I found it extremely useful for my mitsubishi dp-86da, but the same diagram would also work for the realistic lab5000 and hi fi 80. Thanks.
Great to have extra resources for Service Manuals, Now days you can really not trouble shoot efficiently without one , Wayne at IRIONS TV & ELECTRONICS REPAIR Clearwater , Fl. 33755 727-446-7955
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.